La Tortilla Factory has big wraps that are 100 calories, and small ones that are only 50.
Flat Outs are great, they are a little thicker than a tortilla, but thinner than a pita, and they are around 100 calories.
What are your favorite brands?
Twisted Turkey Wraps
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked turkey or chicken breast (about 6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried apricots (look for ones with no added sugar)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons raisins (or dates or prunes, anything you like)
- 2 tablespoons plain fat free Greek Yogurt (or regular yogurt)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (I always use a little more than this, to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Dash Crushed Red Pepper Flakes if you want a little more heat
- 2 cups chopped lettuce or spinach
- 4 Wraps (around 100 calories)
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a bowl (shredded turkey through crushed red pepper).
- Place 1/2 cup shredded greens on each wrap.
- Spread a little more than 1/2 cup turkey salad over lettuce; roll and enjoy!
Serve with side salad, raw veggie sticks, or something crunchy!